Oct 30, 2008

Pumpkin Farm





As usual, I am a little behind on updating the blog. We went to the pumpkin farm two weeks ago and I am just now posting this! Anyways, if you haven't been to Bishop's pumpkin farm in Wheatland you should go! Abby had a blast. They have a little train and hay rides and pig races, horse rides, a petting zoo and food and a million little kids. We went on beautiful day and had a lot of fun. Abby really enjoyed watching the train, but once we got on she wanted off! I am sure next year she will be driving the train.
We are really enjoying our new house. I would post pictures, but I can't bring myself to do that until we paint the downstairs and get some new furniture! I need to figure out a way to organize all of Abby's toys. I found this cool coffee table with matching side tables in the Crate and Barel catalog that open up like trunks. I think they would be perfect to shove all of the toys into. First we have to figure out what kind of style we want! But here they are:



We'll figure it out eventually. It isn't like we are moving anytime soon!

I am very excited because I just made an appointment for us to have our pictures taken with Brenda Bisharat. She is local photographer that I met through Dawn and Jeremy. Mainly I want to get some nice pictures taken of Abby, but we are also in desperate need of some nice family pics. Abby is going to grow up and think that she lived by herself because most of our pictures are of her by herself. Here is Brenda's website: http://www.bisharatphotos.com/index2.php?v=v1

Happy Halloween to everyone. Abby is going to be a pumpkin. It was between that and piglet and she likes the pumpkin costume way better. I think because it is big and weird to walk in.

No comments: